The St Stephen’s Community Centre is located on St Stephen’s Lane, St Peter Port, Guernsey GY1 1QL.
The Centre comprises a main hall, a meeting room and kitchen which are all available for hire. There is limited parking on the Centre site, but the church car park is also available.
In order to reserve space at the Centre, please contact Tony and Diana Renouf on (01481) 711701, or send an e-mail by using the Centre reservations page.
St Stephen’s Community Centre was built by public subscription and opened on St Stephen’s Day 1872 as a church day school for primary school children of the parish. A house is attached to the building and is occupied by the caretakers. In 1904, the school closed when the States of Guernsey made education compulsory in the island and provided new schools.
A new building (comprising a meeting room, toilets and kitchen) attached to the rear of the main hall was completed in 2012.